Be Seen Walking or Jogging
It’s time to be seen on the road now that darker months are here. Increase your visibility no matter if you’re heading to the store, walking the dog, jogging, or going to work or school.
Being seen by drivers means protecting yourself while out and about during low-lit hours and at night.
- Lighter-colored and brighter outerwear is certainly better than dark clothing, but clothing with reflective material is best.
- Use reflective accessories like arm and leg bands, belts and hats. Don’t forget Fido’s reflective collar, leash and safety lights!
- Reflective vests are also good for 360 degree visibility, especially for joggers and runners.
- Increase visibility by putting reflective tape or stickers on shoes, backpacks, purses and jackets—really, anywhere and everywhere!
- Clip-on lights and umbrellas with LED lights are all a big safety plus.
Cleck here to print a Be Seen Walking brochure.
Be Seen. Be Safe.
Bike Brightly, Bike Safely
Be Seen Riding Transit
Be Seen Skateboarding
Drivers: Stay Alert